OPEN ENROLLMENT – JULY 1- 31, 2022
NOTICE – Open Enrollment closes on July 31, 2022.
- New for this enrollment period: The Texas A&M System Benefits Administration Office will not allow changes or corrections beyond the July 31 deadline. Please ensure completion before the due date to avoid any adverse effects on your benefit elections.
- July 31 falls on a Sunday; therefore, the AgriLife Benefits Office will only be available for assistance through Friday, July 29. Please be aware that the Open Enrollment event will be accessible in Workday until you submit it OR until it closes on July 31.
- Double-check your summary page for accuracy before you submit.
- There will be no correction period after July 31.
ACTIVE EMPLOYEES / OPTIONAL LIFE:
- If you are not currently enrolled in Optional Life or if your Optional Life amount is less than 4x your annual salary, you may elect up to 4x your annual salary without providing Evidence of Insurability.
- Any elections to increase above 4x will still require Evidence of Insurability.
- The Open Enrollment Event is AUTOMATICALLY placed in your WORKDAY INBOX on July 1.
- You must actively re-enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care and Dependent Day Care elections DO NOT roll into the new plan year.
TO CHECK YOUR CURRENT BENEFITS:
Go to WORKDAY
Select BENEFITS / VIEW BENEFIT ELECTIONS