The Texas A&M AgriLife Contract Office promotes both transparent and efficient customer-oriented support services ensuring seamless processing of non-sponsored gifts, contracts, and other agreements. We are committed to the delivery of high quality programs, services, and initiatives that strive to support our agency’s mission. Learn more about us…
What is an AG-106?
- Determination of Independent Contractor Status/Contractual Agreement
- It is for individual only (not for business)
- Contract amount is less than $5,000 for the year
- Individual is not currently employed by the University
How do I know if the AG-106 has been approved?
- Once the AG-106 has been reviewed and the appropriate signatures obtained, it is scanned into the departmental folder in Laserfiche. under each departmental folder, there is a subfolder titled “AG-106.”
What are the reasons an AG-106 form would not be approved?
- The individual performing the work is currently employed by the Agency.
- The individual does not have a Social Security Number.
- If we control the order or sequence of the work.
- The amount is over $5,000 for the year.