Texas A&M AgriLife (AgriLife) is committed to upholding the highest standard of ethical conduct and compliance with the legal obligations of the AgriLife components. In support of these efforts, the AgriLife Ethics & Compliance Office has been established within AgriLife Administrative Services to provide risk and management advisory services, as well as to promote compliance with applicable federal, state, Texas A&M University System, and agency laws, policies, regulations, rules, and procedures.
It is imperative for Texas A&M AgriLife departments and units to effectively respond to auditors. The audit liaison function of the AgriLife Ethics & Compliance office provides assistance and management support while departments and units interact with both internal and external audits. See how we can help you!
- Serve as primary point of contacts on all audits
- Field all requests from the auditors and determine who should respond
- Review data and information prior to providing to auditors
- Attend all meetings (entrance, status, exit, etc.)
- Review all draft audit findings, recommendations, and draft reports
- Coordinate all responses to audit reports
- Follow–up to ensure proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Serve as fraud contact