Texas A&M AgriLife offers departments/units an innovative program that simplifies the way in which goods/services are ordered and paid. The Payment Card Program is a fast, flexible purchasing method for processing delegated orders with suppliers who accept credit cards. The purpose of the Payment Card Program is to establish an efficient, cost-efficient, cost-effective method of purchasing and payment for delegated dollar transactions. This program has the potential to significantly reduce the FAMIS voucher process of small orders, checks, and prompt payment interest.
- Payment Card Program Guide (revised: September 22, 2022)
- Guidelines for the Disbursement of Funds (August 30, 2023)
- Payment Travel Card Application
- Aging Escalation Policy
- Online training must be completed prior to applying for a payment card. The training session and test will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Questions regarding online training should be sent to email@example.com.
- A Payment Card Cardholder Application/Approval/Agreement form can be submitted at https://it-lf-ecmf.tamu.edu/Forms/Payment-Travel-Card-Application. This application will provide Texas A&M AgriLife Payment Card Program with the necessary information about you (the cardholder), and the Department/Unit Manager’s approval of your application and subsequent designation of your delegated purchasing authority within the payment card guidelines.
- The cardholder must sign the Statement of Responsibility for the online Payment-Travel Card Application and agree to follow the established guidelines. The department signer will approve the Application and forward to the Program Coordinator.
- Program Coordinator will request issuance of the Payment Card from Citibank. (Requires 1 to 2 weeks)
- Cardholder Checklist
- Activate the Payment Card
- Call Citibank customer service on the back of your card (800-248-4553)
- Citibank will require a 4-digit PIN which is the last 4-digits of your SSN or UIN
- Read and understand the Payment Card Program Guide. All uses of the Payment Card must be within the rules stated in this guide.
- Cardholder Responsibilities Prior to and After Purchase
- Protect the card and card number at all times to prevent unauthorized use.
- Immediately notify Citibank at 800-248-4553 and the program coordinator at 979-314-5680 if the card is lost or stolen.
- Dispute fraudulent transactions within 60 days of the statement date in which the transaction appears.
GCMS is a web-based application that allows our agencies to review transactions that have been made using a payment card. There is a separate login ID for each agency.
Please note, the attached GCMS guide references instructions for reallocation of transactions. Transactions are no longer allocated using GCMS. Transactions are reallocated using Concur.
- Prohibited Vendor Lists
- Items available from WorkQuest
AgriLife Disbursements communicates to its customers via AgriLife eNews. AgriLife eNews is used to send information regarding Texas A&M AgriLife Disbursements (Accounts Payable, Payment Card and/or Travel) related issues. This includes updates, reminders, policy and procedure changes.