New Employee Assistance Program offered through GuidanceResources effective September 1, 2019
The Texas A&M University System is proud to offer Work/Life Solutions to eligible employees. These programs usually offer in-person and telephonic counseling services, training, and have resources to help employees deal with all kinds of stressful issues from parenting to death of a loved one to conflicts at work. Contact GuidanceResources with the information below.
Active Employees 1-866-301-9623
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) of Brazos Valley: 979-822-9094
- Brazos Valley Council on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (BVCASA): 979-823-5300
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Crisis Line: 979-361-9815
- Scott & White Alcohol/Drug Treatment Program: 979-691-3338
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs, Department of Student Life: 979-845-0280
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Help Line: 1-800-821-4357
- Alcohol Abuse 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-950-7226
- For those employees located away from the Bryan/College Station area, the local mental health-mental retardation (MHMR) center can be contacted for information on the resources available in the community. Local hospitals should be contacted for emergency care. Many communities will have therapists, counselors, treatment centers, and support groups available.
Contact your supervisor for help in identifying an appropriate service.