Accounts Payable is responsible for processing payments to vendors and ensuring that our agency is spending funds in a manner that complies with all laws, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the State of Texas and Texas A&M AgriLife. We proved customer service to vendors, department/unit business office staff and others that call to inquire on accounts payable-related issues, policies, and procedures.
- Guidelines for the Disbursement of Funds (Revised: June 25, 2019)
- FAMIS Departmental Screen Card (must be printed using 8.5″ x 14″ paper)
- FAMIS Object Code Card (must be printed using 8.5″ x 14″ paper)
- 90-Day Reimbursement Policy
- Outlook Web Access
- FAMIS Services
- State of Texas Purchase Policies and Procedures Guide
- Telecommunication Fees, Taxes, and Surcharges from Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- Texas A&M University Rules and SAPs
AgriLife Disbursements communicates to its customers via AgriLife eNews and a listserv. If you are an employee and work with any of the following, then subscribe to the corresponding listserv.
AgriLife eNews is used to send information regarding Texas A&M AgriLife Disbursements (Accounts Payable and/or Travel) related issues. This includes updated, reminders, policy and procedure changes.
Agprogram-pathwaynet listserv includes information related to the payment and central billed travel (CBT) card programs and GCMS. Reallocation deadline reminders will be sent out via this listserv.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to AgriLife eNews for business/travel contacts send an e-mail to Faren Franklin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To subscribe to the AGPROGRAM-PATHWAYNET Listserv:Send an email to email@example.com
Do not enter a subject
In the body of the message, type SUBSCRIBE AGPROGRAM-PATHWAYNET firstname lastname
Send the message
- To remove yourself from the listserv, follow the above directions except use the command “UNSUB” instead of “SUBSCRIBE”