Accounts Payable is responsible for processing payments to vendors and ensuring that our agency is spending funds in a manner that complies with all laws, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the State of Texas and Texas A&M AgriLife. We proved customer service to vendors, department/unit business office staff and others that call to inquire on accounts payable-related issues, policies, and procedures.
- Guidelines for the Disbursement of Funds(Revised: April 29, 2022)
- FAMIS Departmental Screen Card (must be printed using 8.5″ x 14″ paper)
- FAMIS Object Code Card (must be printed using 8.5″ x 14″ paper)
- 90-Day Policy
- Aging Escalation Policy
- Outlook Web Access
- FAMIS Services
- State of Texas Purchase Policies and Procedures Guide
- Telecommunication Fees, Taxes, and Surcharges from Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- Texas A&M University Rules and SAPs
AgriLife Disbursements communicates to its customers via AgriLife eNews. AgriLife eNews is used to send information regarding Texas A&M AgriLife Disbursements (Accounts Payable and/or Travel) related issues. This includes updates, reminders, policy and procedure changes.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to AgriLife eNews for business/travel contacts send an e-mail to Faren Franklin (firstname.lastname@example.org)