The AG-442, Employee Out–Processing Checklist must be submitted to payroll within 30 days of the employee’s last day on the payroll. In accordance with Information Technology Account Management Procedures, requests for removal of email accounts should be filed through AgriLife People Manager (APM) prior to the last day of employment. Significant audit findings were associated with the out–processing of employees. The revised checklist and procedures are an attempt to assist units in timely removal of electronic access and return of property.
- Complete AG-442: Employee Out–Processing Checklist
- Employee Out–Processing Checklist Agency Procedures
- Out-Processing FAQs
- Submit an Electronic Payroll Authorization (EPA) to Payroll for all employees who separate:
- Involuntary Termination
- Instruct employees who are retiring to contact Human Resources at 979-845-2423.
- Transitions – A guide to leaving Texas A&M AgriLife employment
- Benefit Continuation through COBRA
- Requesting a Refund from Texas Retirement System (TRS)
- TRS-6: Notice of Final Deposit and Request for Refund
- HR 15: Optional Retirement Program (ORP) Notification of Change in Employment Status