Texas A&M AgriLife has partnered with Texas A&M University’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP is a confidential counseling service provided to employees and benefits-eligible dependents for personal and work concerns which may be interfering with work performance and/or quality of life. Additionally,. the EAP serves as an excellent resource for addressing difficult employee relations issues such as substance abuse and workplace conflicts and also provides a number of excellent training opportunities for employees and supervisors. More information on EAP services, including professional and personal development workshops is available at http://employees.tamu.edu/eap/. Contact the EAP at 979-845-3711 or email@example.com to make an appointment or AgriLife Human Resources at 979-845-2423 if you have questions or need additional information.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) of Brazos Valley: 979-822-9094
- Brazos Valley Council on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (BVCASA): 979-823-5300
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Crisis Line: 979-361-9815
- Scott & White Alcohol/Drug Treatment Program: 979-691-3338
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs, Department of Student Life: 979-845-0280
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Help Line: 1-800-821-4357
- Alcohol Abuse 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-950-7226
- For those employees located away from the Bryan/College Station area, the local mental health-mental retardation (MHMR) center can be contacted for information on the resources available in the community. Local hospitals should be contacted for emergency care. Many communities will have therapists, counselors, treatment centers, and support groups available.
Contact your supervisor for help in identifying an appropriate service.