Human Resources: Employee Assistance Program

quick resources

Employee Assistance Program | Resources Located in the Bryan/College Station Area
Resources Off-Campus | Additional Resources


Employee Assistance Programdown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line

Texas A&M AgriLife has partnered with Texas A&M University’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP is a confidential counseling service provided to employees and benefits-eligible dependents for personal and work concerns which may be interfering with work performance and/or quality of life. Additionally,. the EAP serves as an excellent resource for addressing difficult employee relations issues such as substance abuse and workplace conflicts and also provides a number of excellent training opportunities for employees and supervisors. More information on EAP services, including professional and personal development workshops is available at Contact the EAP at 979-845-3711 or to make an appointment or AgriLife Human Resources at 979-845-2423 if you have questions or need additional information.



Resources Located in the Bryan/College Station Areadown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line

  • Narcotics Anonymous (NA) of Brazos Valley: 979-822-9094
  • Brazos Valley Council on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (BVCASA): 979-823-5300
  • Mental Health Mental Retardation Crisis Line: 979-361-9815
  • Scott & White Alcohol/Drug Treatment Program: 979-691-3338
  • Alcohol and Drug Education Programs, Department of Student Life: 979-845-0280



Resources Off-Campusdown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line

  • National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Help Line: 1-800-821-4357
  • Alcohol Abuse 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-950-7226
  • For those employees located away from the Bryan/College Station area, the local mental health-mental retardation (MHMR) center can be contacted for information on the resources available in the community. Local hospitals should be contacted for emergency care. Many communities will have therapists, counselors, treatment centers, and support groups available.

Contact your supervisor for help in identifying an appropriate service.



Additional Resourcesdown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line

Health insurance coverage may be available for treatment of alcohol abuse and other illicit drug use problems. Employees should contact Texas A&M AgriLife Benefits Office at 979-845-2423 or an individual health plan representative for information about insurance coverage.*Hearing impaired individuals can access these resources by using TTY telephones to call Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 for these resources.



Comments are closed.