Workday job aid, Separation, https://it.tamus.edu/workday/use-workday/functional-areas/?target=All-Job-Aids describes the process for ending employment of an employee’s Primary Job.
In accordance with Information Technology Account Management Procedures, requests for removal of email accounts should be filed through AgriLife People Manager (APM) prior to the last day of employment.
- Employee Offboarding Procedures
- FAQs – Separations
- Instruct employees who are retiring to contact Human Resources at 979-845-2423.
- Transitions – A guide to leaving Texas A&M AgriLife employment
- Benefit Continuation through COBRA
- Requesting a Refund from Texas Retirement System (TRS)
- TRS-6: Notice of Final Deposit and Request for Refund
- HR 15: Optional Retirement Program (ORP) Notification of Change in Employment Status
- Separation with Add Retiree Status Workday job aid
- AgriLife Extension Service Procedure 29.01.99.X0.05
- AgriLife Research Procedure 29.01.99.A0.05