LinkedIn Learning is available to all Texas A&M AgriLife employees
LinkedIn Learning is a top-rated digital learning library with 16,000+ courses on a wide range of topics, including business, communication, professional development, software and creative skillsets. New courses are added weekly, and LinkedIn Learning contains all the courses previously found on Lynda.com. Launching with LinkedIn Learning reflects Texas A&M AgriLife’s strong commitment to provide professional development opportunities for employees.
You may watch an entire course or individual videos, some as short as four or five minutes. You can bookmark courses that suit your interests, keep track of the courses you have taken and receive certifications that you can choose to share on your LinkedIn Profile. You can refine or develop your professional skills, learn new software and explore other areas as you plan for your career growth.
Completions at a glance
You can account for the courses and tasks you complete in LinkedIn Learning in TrainTraq so you and your supervisor have an accurate roster of your learning and development activities.
Courses you can take now
Getting back to the office
- Onboarding New Hires as a Manager (32 minutes)
- Start Young for Your Retirement (52 minutes)
- Building Rapport With Remote Colleagues (3.25 minutes)
- Dealing With Difficult People in Your Office (3 minutes)
Courses to take anytime
Diversity and Inclusion
- Communicating Across Cultures (32 minutes)
- Communicating About Culturally Sensitive Issues (55 minutes)
- Stories Every Leader Should Tell (45 minutes)
- Managing Office Politics (27 minutes)
- Leading at a Distance (36 minutes)
- Managing Projects as Offices Reopen (16 minutes)
- Practice Positive Thinking (2.5 minutes)
- Public Speaking: Energize and Engage your Audience (37 minutes)
- Speaking Up at Work (22 minutes)
- How To Make Work More Meaningful (27 minutes)