LinkedIn Learning is available to all AgriLife employees
LinkedIn Learning is a top-rated digital learning library with 16,000+ courses on a wide range of topics, including business, communication, professional development, software and creative skillsets. New courses are added weekly, and LinkedIn Learning contains all the courses previously found on Lynda.com. Launching with LinkedIn Learning reflects AgriLife’s strong commitment to provide professional development opportunities for employees.
You may watch an entire course or individual videos, some as short as four or five minutes. You can bookmark courses that suit your interests, keep track of the courses you have taken, and receive certifications that you can choose to share on your LinkedIn Profile. You can refine or develop your professional skills, learn new software, and explore other areas as you plan for your career growth.
Courses you can take now
Preparing for performance evaluations
- Virtual Performance Reviews and Feedback (48 minutes)
- Preparing for Your Performance Review (26 minutes)
- Coaching and Developing Employees (54 minutes)
- The Manager’s Role in Conducting Performance Reviews (28 minutes)
- How Career Conversations Differ from Performance Reviews (3 minutes)