Texas A&M AgriLife (AgriLife) is committed to upholding the highest standard of ethical conduct and compliance with the legal obligations of the AgriLife components. In support of these efforts, the AgriLife Risk and Compliance Office has been established within AgriLife Administrative Services to provide risk and management advisory services, as well as to promote compliance with applicable federal, state, Texas A&M University System, and agency laws, policies, regulations, rules, and procedures.
It is imperative for Texas A&M AgriLife departments and units to effectively respond to auditors. The audit liaison function of the AgriLife Risk and Compliance office provides assistance and management support while departments and units interact with both internal and external audits. See how we can help you!
- Serve as primary point of contacts on all audits
- Field all requests from the auditors and determine who should respond
- Review data and information prior to providing to auditors
- Attend all meetings (entrance, status, exit, etc.)
- Review all draft audit findings, recommendations, and draft reports
- Coordinate all responses to audit reports
- Follow–up to ensure proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Serve as fraud contact
Texas A&M AgriLife Risk and Compliance / 979-845-7879