Human Resources: New Employee Resources

AboutBeginning your career with Texas A&M AgriLife




quick resources

First Day | First Month | Resources


First Daydown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line



First Monthdown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line

  • New Employee Training Resources
  • Aggie Card: Faculty and staff affiliated with Texas A&M University may have an Aggie Card. If you are a faculty or staff member, you will need a completed Faculty/Staff Form which is available from your hiring unit or Human Resources. Anyone requesting a Texas A&M University ID Card (Aggie Card) must have a University Identification Number (UIN). Take the completed form to the Aggie Card Office located in Suite 2801 of the General Services Complex (GSC) (and be ready to have your picture taken). You will need a government issued photo ID (drivers license, passport, military ID, etc.).



Resourcesdown arrow
Horizontal Rule Line



Comments are closed.