A selection of employee development opportunities, offered through a varied delivery process is available to you. Check out the resources listed below or give us a call if we can assist you in any way toward your own development and training.
2017 Texas A&M AgriLife Employee Development Symposium – Handouts
- Non-Verbal Communication – Christine Hollinden, Keynote Speaker
- Banking & Receivables Update
- Payment Cards in Concur
- Buy A&M or FAMIS?
- Property & Fleet Management
- Welcome to a New Workday!
- Onboarding – AgriLife Style
- Banking & Receivables
- Laserfiche – Basic User Training
- Laserfiche – Records Management
Training prepares employees to do their present job/responsibilities while, development prepares them for future jobs/responsibilities. It is widely accepted that new employees must be trained in the duties they are expected to perform. When it comes to learning new skills, even experienced employees may need training to improve their performance. Employee development, however, is future-oriented and, therefore, mostly an education vs. training process.