Workday Town Hall Events
Thursday, March 23 | 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | West Texas A&M University | Register here (Event Code: WTTH)
- This Town Hall will be broadcast via WebEx | Register for WebEx Event here (Event Code: THV1)
Thursday, March 30 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Texas A&M University College of Dentistry | Register here (Event Code: THDFW)
WHO is this Town Hall intended for?
- Your leadership team
- HR, Benefit, and Payroll Administrators and Processors
- PeopleAdmin/GreatJobs Administrators
- People who create or approve EPAs
- Prep-budget Processors
WHAT will be covered?
- The detailed agenda for the March 23 event can be found here and here for the March 30 event. Each session will allow attendees the chance to ask questins of the Project Helios team. Attendees are encouraged to submit questions before the event to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Say Hello to Workday – YouTube video demonstrating progress
For more information on Workday, go to http://workday.tamus.edu
What is Workday?
- Workday is the name of the web-based integrated software application system that will replace many of the current Single Sign-On (SSO) applications. Workday will replace iBenefits, TimeTraq, LeaveTraq, GreatJobs, HR Connect, BPP, EPAs and Guardian I-9.
Why are we converting to a new system?
- Texas A&M University System is replacing its legacy mainframe payroll and human resources systems with Workday. All TAMUS member have agreed it is beneficial for all to use the same software. Our current HR and payroll tools are more than 35 years old, difficult to modify, expensive to maintain and do not support many of our business processes.
When and how will this conversion to Workday take place?
- Workday is scheduled to go live in December 2017.
- Training will be available, throughout the year, for HR/Payroll managers, departmental processors, all managers and all employees including faculty, students, retirees, grad assistants, etc. and will include classroom training, eLearning, WebEx, how to videos, etc.
Where can I find more information?
- This website is intended to provide Texas A&M AgriLife employees with the progress of the transition to Workday and alert you to upcoming learning events. Feel free to check the site at any time but, throughout 2017, you will receive specifically timed emails linking you here for more information.